Version 4 – 2018/19 issue
First published in 2015, our Consultant Financial Accounts booklet is the ultimate tool for managing your business – keeping track of all income and expenditure throughout the financial year, with easy to use tables to keep on track with your finances.
The 90 page booklet provides information and tools to produce your final year tax return and financial documents for HM Revenue and Customs. The guide has been updated for the 2018/19 tax year, including changes to guidance on allowances and how cash basis accounting can be used for larger purchases.
Note: This document is for UK based, non-VAT registered consultants only.
Produced as a glossy A4 booklet, there’s a full section to keep log of all income and expenditure throughout the year.
We’ve also included a full printed Tax Guidance guide from our website, to help you easily reference HMRC guidance when away from your computer.
The guide basics:
- 90 page booklet with guidance and paperwork for your Self Assessment
- Full ‘offline’ spreadsheet calculations for completing your paperwork including:
- Monthly breakdown of your income and expenses
- Ability to log all income and expenditure to keep track
- Monthly business overall profit/loss
- Year-end calculation sheet and SA100 Self Assessment Return Figures
*Color of book may vary!